RADIATOR COOLING AND HEATER
MATRIX ENGINE FLUSH
Removes rust sludge. Clears blocked water channels which cause overheating.
Safe for use with rubber hoses and all metals, including aluminium when used as recommended.
1. Open the hood of your car then radiator cap
Be sure the engine has completely coo, before opening the radiator cap.
2. Locate the radiator drain plug, found under the radiator. Place the drain pan under the radiator drain plug.
3. Drain the radiator, by opening the radiator drain plug, using a wrench or Phillips screwdriver. The coolant inside the radiator is toxic, so wear waterproof gloves when opening the radiator drain plug. Return the radiator drain plug, after the radiator has drained.
4. Transfer the used coolant in the drain pan to the used coolant container. Dispose of the used coolant properly.
5. Fill the radiator with the radiator flush solution, using the funnel to avoid any spills, while pouring in the radiator flush solution. Fill the remainder of the radiator with water. Close the radiator cap.
6. Start the vehicle, and leave it running, until the vehicle has reached its normal operating temperature. Turn on the heater, and set to the hottest position. Continue to run the vehicle for another 10 minutes.
7. Turn the vehicle off, and let the vehicle completely cool down, before draining the radiator flush solution. Open the radiator cap when the radiator is cool to the touch.
8. Place the drain pan under the radiator drain plug. Repeat Step 3 and Step 4 to drain the radiator flush solution from the radiator.
9. Fill the radiator with a 50/50 mixture of distil water and coolant. Start the vehicle, and observe the coolant level in the radiator. Add distilled water to the radiator whenever necessary to raise the coolant level in the radiator. Stop adding water
Advanced Radiator Prevents Overheat Cooling Heater Water System Cleaner Flush - B00PBA16Q6